Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Celes' 2 month Dr. visit

Celes had her 2 month Dr. visit today and she did awesome! She now weighs 10 lbs 4 oz and she is 23.5 inches long! She's getting so big now! She's starting to develop a personality and we are having so much fun talking to her because she talks back! I keep trying to convince Josh that when she says "Mlah!" She really said "Mom!" So far I have had no such luck but maybe if I'm determined I will eventually convince him.



Celes got her 2 month shots today as well...poor baby! She's been a little bit fussy today but I don't blame her! I hate shots...

3 comments:

  1. Holy cow she looks A LOT like her dad! Way to go guys! We sure miss Idaho and the whole Burgess family! Tell Kira and Janiece hi for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh...I hate baby shots. I have to take LaLa tomorrow and she has to get a bunch. I hope I can blame her crankiness on shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun pictures!
    She really is a fun little girl...I love getting to watch her.

    ReplyDelete