Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's About Time!

So I think it's about time that I finally posted something on here! It has been a crazy 2 months so I am going to do 1 post covering the whole 2 months.

Here is where it all began, me and Josh going into the hospital to our scheduled induction. Needless to say, we didn't sleep a whole lot the night before, nor did I put makeup on. And of course, I got pinkeye the morning of the induction. Just my luck!


This is me at 41.5 weeks.


Celes at 2 days old. She didn't even fit into her newborn sleepers. This is the very smallest one we had. Who knew we should have bought preemie?


This is Celes at 3 days old. Me and my mom did a little photo shoot while Celes was asleep.


After her first bath with daddy. She loves her dad so much (just like mommy!)!


Cuddling in her towel after her first bath at home!


This is my side's 5 generation picture. From left to right: My mom, me, my great-grandma Oram, my grandma Van Horn, and Celes


Josh's side of the family's 4 generation picture. From left to right: Josh, Grandpa Angle, Janiece, and Celes


Celes at 1 month old. It's crazy how much she has changed already! She is still in newborn clothes (all except for pants, thank heavens it's capri weather!). She is wearing 3 month sleepers because her feet are too long for the other ones...sorry Celes, that's from mommy's side of the family!


Mommy and Celes at 2 months! I can't wait to see her grow up and all the fun things we will do together!



3 comments: